What are you up to today?
Here’s your regular Monday Moodlifter! 😉
1. Books released this week:
Aren’t these pretty covers?
Have you already read any of them? Or are you planning to?
To learn more visit Most Popular Books Published In April 2020 on Goodreads!
2. On this day previously in history:
- In 1826, Dinah Craik, English author and poet was born.*
- In 1875, Vladimir Vidrić, Croatian poet and lawyer was born. *
- In 1884, Daniel Varoujan, Armenian poet and educator was born.*
- In 1895, Henry de Montherlant, French essayist, novelist, and dramatist was born.*
- In 1942, Arto Paasilinna, Finnish journalist and author was born.*
- In 1944, Toivo Aare, Estonian journalist and author was born.*
- In 1950, Steve Erickson, American author and critic was born.*
- In 1953, Sebastian Faulks, English journalist and author was born.*
Happy birthday, and happy UN Chinese Language Day! 😉 (
3. Something adorable:
I SO want to hug this sweet little pup!!
4. And last, but not least… music!
Have a happy day, you all!