I’ve been honored with The Versatile Blogger Award for the third time!! My love and thanks go to Siobhan @ Novelties who tagged me a while ago! ❤ Please, give some love to her on her blog, if you have a little time!
If you’re interested in my previous posts, here they are:
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Include link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
7 Facts About Me
- I am everything but a morning person. Honestly. Even if I slept well and enough, I’m a world-hating, grumpy growlball.
- My favorite reading time is right before sleep. Right before meaning the hour before. Or a couple of hours. Possibly all of them.
- Learning English well enough to read in it like I would do in my native language (Hungarian) opened a window to a whole new world for me back in high school, and I believe that would be the case with any language. My longtime goal is to get my German and French levels high enough to read in them for pleasure, too. (I know it’s a long shot, but it would be so cool!)
- I love swimming. Or simply being in water. I was told I would grow out of it when I was a kid – but the joke’s on them because I haven’t!
- I love physics. I actually miss studying it.
- I know my best friend since before I can remember.
- For some unknown reason I can’t eat peaches. I feel sick just by smelling them.
Of course, there’s no pressure, only do it if you feel like it! 😉