A slightly less prolific week than the last couple of ones, still: books and books! It’s worth to check out! 😉
For the newbies (welcome 😘): if you don’t yet know what this is all about: I’m posting a list every Monday of the books that get released during the current week. I also include other people’s reviews about them! I try to do a blog hop from time to time and spread the word about this feature, but I obviously can’t find every review that’s related, so a sign that you have one would be very much appreciated! Every review is eligible that is written about a book published on the week in question, even if it was written before said week!
So… one question remains:
Would you like to join the ride?
It’s very easy!
These are the rules:
To be featured, you don’t have to do anything else, but to leave a comment below this post, or contact me by any other way, and let me know you have a review. A link to it makes it easier, but if you only say your review comes out on x day of the week, that’s okay as well, I’ll watch out for it! Following me is not a must, but I appreciate it very much, if you do! 🙂
I continuously update this post according to your infos/comments, and I share it again every time I’ve made an update.
The book you reviewed don’t have to be from the list here, if it’s not listed, but published this week, I’ll add the book, too!
You can also send me a review for next week, because these posts are scheduled! 😉
Books Published This Week:
- ‘My Life in Shambles’ by Karina Halle romance, MONDAY
- ‘The Risk’ by Elle Kennedy NA romance, MONDAY
- ‘Bangkok Wakes to Rain’ by Pitchaya Sudbanthad TUESDAY
- ‘Boyfriend for Hire’ by Kendall Ryan romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Daughter of Moloka’i’ by Alan Brennert historical fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘Devil’s Daughter’ by Lisa Kleypas historical romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Gates of Stone’ by Angus Macallan fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘Never Tell’ by Lisa Gardner mystery/thriller, TUESDAY
- ‘Tarot’ by Marissa Kennerson YA fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘The Afterward’ by E.K. Johnston fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘The Art of Losing’ by Lizzy Mason YA contemporary, TUESDAY
- ‘The Care and Feeding of Ravenously Hungry Girls’ by Anissa Gray TUESDAY
- ‘The Familiars: A Novel’ by Stacey Halls historical fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘The Past and Other Things That Should Stay Buried’ by Shaun David Hutchinson YA/LGBT, TUESDAY
- ‘Tinsel’ by Devney Perry romance, TUESDAY
A fantastic review of…
- ‘Murders and Metaphors’ by Rekha at The Book Decoder
- ‘Clouded by Envy’ by Jay at This Is My Truth Now
- ‘The Psychology of Time Travel’ by Jay at This Is My Truth Now
- ‘The Two Hearts of Eliza Bloom’ by Anjana at Superfluous Reading
- ‘Please Don’t Feed the Mayor’ by Anjana at Superfluous Reading
- ‘The Secrets of Paper and Ink’ by Anjana at Superfluous Reading
- ‘A Testament to Murder’ by Anjana at Superfluous Reading
- ‘The Birds That Stay’ by Anjana at Superfluous Reading
- ‘The Pet Shop at Pennycombe Bay’ by Anjana at Superfluous Reading
- ‘One Minute Later’ by Anjana at Superfluous Reading
Which books are you planning to read? Is there any that you already read?
Have a wonderful week! 😉