A huge thank you goes Emily @ The Literary Life who nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! This is my second time, and I couldn’t be happier about all the love you guys throw at me here on this blog! ❤ Funny thing is, I was nominated for the second time by her second TVBA nomination post! 😀
Please, visit Emily’s blog, it’s worth a check! 😉
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve discovered recently or regularly follow.
- Nominate those 7 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I currently own 492 physical books. These are all my own (not part of the family’s) and I’ve been gathering them since I was 5. (Textbooks not counted.)
- My dream house has its own library. No matter how small it is. If it’s not possible (
I plan to have children sometime in the future, so probably they’ll need an extra room more than my books…), I want my living room be crowded with bookshelves. I basically want to live in a library. 😀
- I know my best friend from before kindergarten. We lived in the same neighborhood, went to the same schools from kindergarten to high school, and only parted at university – but only partly, because we went to university in the same city, only different faculty. (At first. She’s PhD-ing in the med school now, so we have a bit of common ground there, too.)
- I bought a beautiful spotted mug that’s 7 dl (
Yes, I use the metric system. Deal with it!) and it is amazing! Okay this has nothing to do with this post. I just wanted to boast. I love it! I love hugging it when it’s full of nice smelling hot tea while reading!
- I have a rule of not saying ‘no’ to coffee. Ever.
- I probably became an avid reader because my mother is one.
- I only recently bought a Kindle, and I love it way more than I thought I would! (I read ebooks on my tablet before.)
If you’d like to know seven more things, take a look at my first round in this award: The Versatile Blog Award!
- Christopher @ Plucked From The Stacks
- Inge @ The Belgian Reviewer
- Beth @ beforewegoblog
- Jenniely @ jenniely.com
- Zoe @ Zooloo’s Book Diary
- Hannie @ Hannie Books and Games
- Vandana @ Book Escapade Blog
Of course, there’s no pressure, only do it if you feel up to it! But if you do, please, don’t forget to tag me! 😉