This is a unique week in the year(s): the books released this week are both the last ones published in 2018 and the first ones published in 2019!
Let’s take a look at what these books are!
For the newbies (welcome 😘): if you don’t yet know what this is all about: I’m posting a list every Monday of the books that get released during the current week. I also include other people’s reviews about them! I try to do a blog hop from time to time and spread the word about this feature, but I obviously can’t find every review that’s related, so a sign that you have one would be very much appreciated! Every review is eligible that is written about a book published on the week in question, even if it was written before said week!
So… one question remains:
Would you like to join the ride?
It’s very easy!
These are the rules:
To be featured, you don’t have to do anything else, but to leave a comment below this post, or contact me by any other way, and let me know you have a review. A link to it makes it easier, but if you only say your review comes out on x day of the week, that’s okay as well, I’ll watch out for it! Following me is not a must, but I appreciate it very much, if you do! 🙂
I continuously update this post according to your infos/comments, and I share it again every time I’ve made an update.
The book you reviewed don’t have to be from the list here, if it’s not listed, but published this week, I’ll add the book, too!
You can also send me a review for next week, because these posts are scheduled! 😉
Books Published This Week:
- ‘Evermore’ by Sara Holland YA fantasy, MONDAY
- ‘Kingdom of Needle and Bone’ by Mira Grant horror/science fiction, MONDAY
- ‘Polar Melt’ by Martin Roy Hill MONDAY
- ‘Siege of Stone’ by Terry Goodkind fantasy, MONDAY
- ‘The Curses’ by Laure Eve YA fantasy/paranormal, MONDAY
- ‘The Duke I Once Knew’ by Olivia Drake historical fiction, MONDAY
- ‘The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm: Eragon’ by Christopher Paolini YA fantasy, MONDAY
- ‘The Gown: A Novel of the Royal Wedding’ by Jennifer Robson historical fiction, MONDAY
- ‘Verses for the Dead’ by Douglas Preston, Lincoln Child mystery/thriller, MONDAY
- ‘Crewel and Unusual’ by Molly MacRae cozy mystery, TUESDAY
- ‘How to Hold a Grudge: From Resentment to Contentment—The Power of Grudges to Transform Your Life’ by Sophie Hannah non-fiction/self-help, TUESDAY
- ‘In My Mind’s Eye’ by Jan Morris TUESDAY
- ‘Nightchaser’ by Amanda Bouchet romance/science fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘The Last Lie’ by Alex Lake mystery, TUESDAY
- ‘The Similars’ by Rebecca Hanover YA science fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘The Uncompromising Lord Flint’ by Virginia Heath TUESDAY
- ‘True Places’ by Sonja Yoerg contemporary fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘A Place Without You’ by Jewel E. Ann WEDNESDAY
- ‘Raw: Rebirth’ by Belle Aurora WEDNESDAY
- ‘Born of Fire’ by Scarlette D’Noire THURSDAY
- ‘The Girl From the Mill’ by Chrissie Walsh THURSDAY
A fantastic review of…
- ‘A Place Without You’ by Corina at Book Twins Reviews
- ‘Nightchaser’ by Corina at Book Twins Reviews
- ‘Polar Melt’ by Lilyn G at Sci-fi and Scary
- ‘In My Mind’s Eye’ by Christopher at Plucked From the Stacks
- ‘The Similars’ by Claire at Bookscoffeeandrepeat
- ‘The Girl From the Mill’ by Christopher at Plucked From the Stacks
- ‘Born of Fire’ by Bibi at Bibi’s Book Blog
- ‘Nightchaser’ by Amy at Amy the Zany Bibliophile
- ‘The Uncompromising Lord Flint’ by Donna at The Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog
What are your most anticipated books for this week? And for the year?
Have a Happy New Year, guys! 😉
Hugs 🙂 🙂 🙂