We’re only a week away from the Holidays, and what’s better at this time of the year than discovering new book to read?
I tell you: nothing. Well, maybe only reading these books. So, let’s dive in and see what we’ve got this week!
For the newbies (welcome 😘): if you don’t yet know what this is all about: I’m posting a list every Monday of the books that get released during the current week. I also include other people’s reviews about them! I try to do a blog hop from time to time and spread the word about this feature, but I obviously can’t find every review that’s related, so a sign that you have one would be very much appreciated! Every review is eligible that is written about a book published on the week in question, even if it was written before said week!
So… one question remains:
Would you like to join the ride?
It’s very easy!
These are the rules:
To be featured, you don’t have to do anything else, but to leave a comment below this post, or contact me by any other way, and let me know you have a review. A link to it makes it easier, but if you only say your review comes out on x day of the week, that’s okay as well, I’ll watch out for it! Following me is not a must, but I appreciate it very much, if you do! 🙂
I continuously update this post according to your infos/comments, and I share it again every time I’ve made an update.
The book you reviewed don’t have to be from the list here, if it’s not listed, but published this week, I’ll add the book, too!
You can also send me a review for next week, because these posts are scheduled! 😉
Books Published This Week:
- ‘Room Mate’ by Katie Ashley contemporary/romance, MONDAY
- ‘Dear Heartbreak: YA Authors and Teens on the Dark Side of Love’ YA anthology/short stories, TUESDAY
- ‘Hunting Annabelle’ by Wendy Heard mystery/thriller, TUESDAY
- ‘Kiss Collector’ by Wendy Higgins YA contemporary/romance, TUESDAY
- ‘My Almost Flawless Tokyo Dream Life’ by Rachel Cohn YA contemporary/romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Not the Duke’s Darling’ by Elizabeth Hoyt historical fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘One Taste Too Many’ by Debra H. Goldstein cozy mystery, TUESDAY
- ‘Siege Tactics’ by Drew Hayes fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘The Black Hills’ by William W. Johnstone, J.A. Johnstone historical fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘The Cursed Sea’ by Lauren DeStefano YA fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘The Disasters’ by M.K. England YA science fiction/LGBT, TUESDAY
- ‘The Ghost Had an Early Check-out’ by Josh Lanyon MM romance/mystery, TUESDAY
- ‘What a Widow Wants’ by Jenna Jaxon historical romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Wine and Punishment’ by Sarah Fox cozy mystery, TUESDAY
- ’29 Dates’ by Melissa de la Cruz YA contemporary/romance, TUESDAY
A fantastic review of…
- ‘Hunting Annabelle’ by Jess Combs
- ‘My Almost Flawless Tokyo Dream Life’ by Kris at Boston Book Reader
- ’29 Dates’ at The Candid Cover
- ‘Not the Duke’s Darling’ by Astrid at the Bookish Sweet Tooth
Which books have your attention? Let’s discuss! 😉