Another cold winter day, and as the Holidays are approaching, more and more books are published. Let’s see what we’ve got this week!
For the newbies (welcome 😘): if you don’t yet know what this is all about: I’m posting a list every Monday of the books that get released during the current week. I also include other people’s reviews about them! I try to do a blog hop from time to time and spread the word about this feature, but I obviously can’t find every review that’s related, so a sign that you have one would be very much appreciated! Every review is eligible that is written about a book published on the week in question, even if it was written before said week!
So… one question remains:
Would you like to join the ride?
It’s very easy!
These are the rules:
To be featured, you don’t have to do anything else, but to leave a comment below this post, or contact me by any other way, and let me know you have a review. A link to it makes it easier, but if you only say your review comes out on x day of the week, that’s okay as well, I’ll watch out for it! Following me is not a must, but I appreciate it very much, if you do! 🙂
I continuously update this post according to your infos/comments, and I share it again every time I’ve made an update.
The book you reviewed don’t have to be from the list here, if it’s not listed, but published this week, I’ll add the book, too!
You can also send me a review for next week, because these posts are scheduled! 😉
Books Published This Week:
- ‘A Bad Deal for the Whole Galaxy’ by Alex White science fiction/space opera, TUESDAY
- ‘Are u ok?: A Guide to Caring for Your Mental Health’ by Kati Morton non-fiction/mental health, TUESDAY
- ‘Best Women’s Erotica of the Year, Volume 4’ erotica/anthology, TUESDAY
- ‘Broken Lands’ by Jonathan Maberry YA horror, TUESDAY
- ‘City of Second Chances’ by Jane Lacey-Crane romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Crow Flight’ by Susan Cunningham YA mystery, TUESDAY
- ‘Echoes of Fire’ by Suzanne Wright paranormal fantasy/romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Exit Plans for Teenage Freaks’ by Nathan Burgoine YA LGBT/fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘For Better and Worse’ by Margot Hunt mystery/thriller, TUESDAY
- ‘Pandemic’ by Robin Cook mystery/thriller, TUESDAY
- ‘Permission’ by T. M. Frazier dark romance, TUESDAY
- ‘This Lie Will Kill You’ by Chelsea Pitcher YA mystery/thriller, TUESDAY
- ‘Two Thousand Years’ by M. Dalto fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘Unzipped’ by Lauren Blakely contemporary/romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Who I Am with You’ by Robin Lee Hatcher christian fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘if’ by Randi Cooley Wilson contemporary/romance, WEDNESDAY
- ‘Christmas Secrets by the Sea’ by Jane Lovering THURSDAY
- ‘One Law for the Rest of Us’ by Peter Murphy THURSDAY
- ‘The First Lady’ by James Patterson, Brendan DuBois mystery/thriller, THURSDAY
- ‘The Little Book Café’ by Georgia Hill THURSDAY
- ‘Captive’ by Gabrielle Estres paranormal/historical romance, SATURDAY
- ‘List of 13’ by E.A. Comiskey (Kindle edition) SATURDAY
A fantastic review of…
- ‘List of 13’ by Darina at Facing the Story
- ‘Are u ok?’ by Amanda at Books, Life and Everything Nice
- ‘Exit Plans for Teenage Freaks’ by Sha at Book Princess Reviews
- ‘The Little Book Café’ by Christopher at Plucked From the Stacks
- ‘Christmas Secrets by the Sea’ by Rekha at The Book Decoder
- ‘This Lie Will Kill You’ by Sha at Book Princess Reviews
- ‘For Better and Worse’ by Berit at Audio Killed the Bookmark
- ‘For Better and Worse’ by Amanda at The Limit of Books Does Not Exist
- ‘For Better and Worse’ by Mackenzie at PhDiva
- ‘For Better and Worse’ by Shalini at Shalini’s Books and Reviews
- ‘City of Second Chances’ by Christopher at Plucked from the Stacks
- ‘This Lie Will Kill You’ by Alyssa at A Lovely Book Affair
- ‘One Law for the Rest of Us’ by Jill at On the Shelf Books
I hope you’ve found some books for your tastes, and checked out the reviews featured to see what experiences others had. Please, don’t forget to let me know if you’ve written a review for a new release! 😉