Guess what, I was recently nominated for The Versatile Blog Award!
Thank you so much for the nomination, Mandy!! (Go, check out her awesome blog, guys! 😉 )
• If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
• Thank the person who gave you the award
• Include a link to their blog
• Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
So, what can I say about myself?
- I learnt how to read by the age of 5.
- I have no siblings.
- In middle grade I learnt to play the violin, but my ultimate love is singing. I just love it, it’s something essential for me. People say I do it well, too. I…well, I just love the voice flowing out from somewhere deep inside.
- I’m Hungarian and currently living in Hungary, too (not for so long anymore, though), but I have family spread across Europe. Here, Belgium, Germany, Lichtenstein, the Netherlands, and that’s just right now. My cousins lived for some years in the UK, and my father always wanders, he has lived and worked in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Sweden and Malta, as well.
- People, even in my family, always assume that I’ve wanted to be a doctor since I was a very young child, but I think that was not something conscious, it’s simply something I’ve always been interested in. What I can remember from very early, the start of primary school, is that I was yearning to become an author one day. That dream has never faded.
- I never actually believed in that so-called ‘One’, and I’m far from a romantic person, but when I started going out with my boyfriend a couple of years ago, I understood that sometimes things just click to their places. I’m still sarcastic and cynical most of the time. I’m just having somebody by my side to sooth my burning soul. Always. (
Well, that didn’t sound dramatic at all…!)
- My almost 81-year-old grandma is one of my best friends.
- Grace @ gracegetsbooks
- Alicia @ Alicia Reads
- Shalini @ Book Rambler
- Rose @ Book Hoarder
- Lindsey @ Lindsey Reads And Reviews
- Krystin @ Here’s the Fucking Twist
- Beth @ Divine World of Books
- Sammy @ Sammy’s Shelf
- Stephen @ Stephen Writes
- Beth @ About a Book Club
- Sara @ Coffee Ring Books
- Eline @ Lovely Audiobooks
- Julie @ Julie’s Bookshelf
- Molly @ Molly’s Madness
- Katie @ Katie’s Corner
There’s of course no pressure to do this, but if you decide to go with it, please tag me so I can read it!