A new week, a new list to make our TBR endless, and to take an unreasonable amount of money out of our wallets! Yay (or what)!
For the newbies (welcome 😘): if you don’t yet know what this is all about: I’m posting a list every Monday of the books that get released during the current week. I also include other people’s reviews about them! I try to do a blog hop from time to time and spread the word about this feature, but I obviously can’t find every review that’s related, so a sign that you have one would be very much appreciated! Every review is eligible that is written about a book published on the week in question, even if it was written before said week!
So… one question remains:
Would you like to join the ride?
It’s very easy!
These are the rules:
To be featured, you don’t have to do anything else, but to leave a comment below this post, or contact me by any other way, and let me know you have a review. A link to it makes it easier, but if you only say your review comes out on x day of the week, that’s okay as well, I’ll watch out for it! Following me is not a must, but I appreciate it very much, if you do! 🙂
I continuously update this post according to your infos/comments, and I share it again every time I’ve made an update.
The book you reviewed don’t have to be from the list here, if it’s not listed, but published this week, I’ll add the book, too!
You can also send me a review for next week, because these posts are scheduled! 😉
Books Published This Week:
- ‘Not Until You’ by Corinne Michaels contemporary/romance, MONDAY
- ‘Once Upon a Sure Thing’ by Lauren Blakely contemporary/romance, MONDAY
- ‘A Blade So Black’ by L.L. McKinney YA fantasy/retelling, TUESDAY
- ‘An Absolutely Remarkable Thing’ by Hank Green YA contemporary, TUESDAY
- ‘Black Wings Beating’ by Alex London YA fantasy/LGBT, TUESDAY
- ‘Cross Breed’ by Lora Leigh paranormal romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Five Years Gone’ by Marie Force military fiction/romance, TUESDAY
- ‘For a Muse of Fire’ by Heidi Heilig YA fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘Give the Dark My Love’ by Beth Revis YA fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘Hidden’ by Rebecca Zanetti romantic suspense, TUESDAY
- ‘Hot Winter Nights’ by Jill Shalvis contemporary/romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Nightingale’ by Amy Lukavics YA horror/historical fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘Perversion’ by T. M. Frazier dark romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Phoenix Unbound’ by Grace Draven fantasy/romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Resist: 35 Profiles of Ordinary People Who Rose Up Against Tyranny and Injustice’ by Veronica Chambers non-fiction/middle grade, TUESDAY
- ‘Season of Wonder’ by RaeAnne Thayne contemporary/romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Small Spaces’ by Katherine Arden children’s/middle grade, TUESDAY
- ‘Squirm’ by Carl Hiaasen children’s/middle grade, TUESDAY
- ‘Supernova’ by Kazu Kibuishi graphic novel, TUESDAY
- ‘The Caged Queen’ by Kristen Ciccarelli YA fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘The Christmas Sisters’ by Sarah Morgan romance/women’s fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein’ by Kiersten White YA historical ficiton/retelling, TUESDAY
- ‘The Sisters of the Winter Wood’ by Rena Rossner fantasy/magical realism, TUESDAY
- ‘This is the Day’ by Tim Tebow non-fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘Treacherous Is the Night’ by Anna Lee Huber mystery/historical fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘Vengeful’ by V. E. Schwab fantasy/science fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘From the Shadows of the Owl Queen’s Court’ by Benedict Patrick fantasy, WEDNESDAY
- ‘The Mosul Legacy’ by Christopher Lowery THURSDAY
- ‘The Weeping Books Of Blinney Lane’ fantasy, THURSDAY
- ‘Coming Home to Maple Cottage’ by Holly Martin FRIDAY
An awesome review of…
- ‘From the Shadows of the Owl Queen’s Court’ by Bibi at Bibi’s Book Blog
- ‘This is the Day’ by Audra at Audra’s Book Babbling
- ‘The Weeping Books Of Blinney Lane’ by Shalini at Shalini’s Books and Reviews
- ‘Hot Winter Nights’ at The Bookish Sweet Tooth
- ‘Nightingale’ by Erin at Lavish Literature
- ‘The Caged Queen’ by Donna at The Untitled Book Blog
- ‘Coming Home to Maple Cottage’ by Steph at StefLoz Book Blog
- ‘The Sisters of the Winter Wood’ by Jordan at The Book Blog Life
I hope your TBR has grown, too, and that you loved these amazing reviews!
And of course, don’t forget to let me know if you’re the one to have one! 😉