The verdict is the same as last week: I’m very thankful for all the love thrown my direction because of this project, and also for spreading the word about it – guys, you’re awesome for sharing these posts!! ❤
What doesn’t seem to be working out, though, is the sending your reviews part. Guys, I’m all happy to blog hop and find out about them, but I don’t always have time for it every single day of the week: it would be a huge help if you just sent me a link! I can share a review that way in less than a minute, and then everybody profits of it! It’s actually best for you: your review gets more exposure. Good for the author as well. Or the potential readers, if you have some advice/recommendations for them.
TWO CLICKS BY YOU + TWO CLICKS BY ME = MORE EXPOSURE TO EVERYONE!!
Don’t be shy and let yourself profit of it! 😉
For the newbies (welcome 😘): if you don’t yet know what this is all about: I’m posting a list every Monday of the books that get released during the current week. I also include other people’s reviews about them! I try to do a blog hop from time to time and spread the word about this feature, but I obviously can’t find every review that’s related, so a sign that you have one would be very much appreciated! Every review is eligible that is written about a book published on the week in question, even if it was written before said week!
So… one question remains:
Would you like to join the ride?
It’s very easy!
These are the rules:
To be featured, you don’t have to do anything else, but to leave a comment below this post, or contact me by any other way, and let me know you have a review. A link to it makes it easier, but if you only say your review comes out on x day of the week, that’s okay as well, I’ll watch out for it! Following me is not a must, but I appreciate it very much, if you do! 🙂
I continuously update this post according to your infos/comments, and I share it again every time I’ve made an update.
The book you reviewed don’t have to be from the list here, if it’s not listed, but published this week, I’ll add the book, too!
New Book Releases:
- ‘Block Shot’ by Kennedy Ryan contemporary/romance, MONDAY
- ‘Juror’ by James Patterson mystery, MONDAY
- ‘Once Upon A Real Good Time’ by Lauren Blakely contemporary/romance, MONDAY
- ‘Ravage’ by Jessica Prince romance, MONDAY
- ‘Silence the Living’ by Brian Bandell science fiction, MONDAY
- ‘Sledge’ by Jessie Cook MC romance, MONDAY
- ‘The Firefighter’s Pretend Fiancée’ by Victoria James contemporary /romance, MONDAY
- ‘The Mistakes I’ve Made’ by J. L. Berg contemporary romance, MONDAY
- ‘As She Ascends’ by Jodi Meadows YA fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘I Do Not Trust You’ by Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz YA fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘Impostors’ by Scott Westerfeld YA science fiction/dystopia, TUESDAY
- ‘Intercepted’ by Alexa Martin contemporary/romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Monstress’ by Marjorie M. Liu & Sana Takeda graphic novel/comics, TUESDAY
- ‘Passionate Rivals’ by Radcliffe contemporary/romance/LGBTQIA+/medical, TUESDAY
- ‘Port of Shadows’ by Glen Cook fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘Rage Becomes Her’ by Soraya Chemaly non-fiction/feminism, TUESDAY
- ‘Rule’ by Ellen Goodlett YA fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘She Would Be King’ by Wayetu Moore historical fiction/magical realism, TUESDAY
- ‘Summer Bird Blue’ by Akemi Dawn Bowman YA contemporary/LGBT, TUESDAY
- ‘The Dinner List’ by Rebecca Serle contemporary romance/magical realism, TUESDAY
- ‘The Echo Room’ by Parker Peevyhouse post-apocalyptic, TUESDAY
- ‘The Exes’ Revenge’ by Jo Jakeman psychological thriller, TUESDAY
- ‘The Forbidden Door’ by Dean Koontz mystery/thriller, TUESDAY
- ‘The Golden Tower’ by Holly Black children’s/middle grade, TUESDAY
- ‘The Lantern’s Ember’ by Colleen Houck YA fantasy/paranormal, TUESDAY
- ‘The Personality Brokers’ by Merve Emre non-fiction/psychology, TUESDAY
- ‘The Real Lolita: The Kidnapping of Sally Horner and the Novel That Scandalized the World’ by Sarah Weinman non-fiction/true crime, TUESDAY
- ‘The Wicked Ones’ by Cassandra Clare & Robin Wasserman YA fantasy/short stories, TUESDAY
- ‘Truth And Lies’by Caroline Mitchell mystery/thriller, THURSDAY
- ‘Jessica’s Promise’ by Jill Childs mystery/thriller, WEDNESDAY
- ‘My Real Name is Hanna’ by Tara Lynn Masih YA historical fiction, SATURDAY
A fantastic review of…
- ‘Intercepted’ at The Bookish Sweet Tooth
- ‘Once Upon A Real Good Time’ by Angela at the Reading Frenzy Book Blog
- ‘Jessica’s Promise’ at Books, Reviews at al by Shalini
- ‘Rule’ by Annie at Blossoms and Bullet Journals
- ‘I Do Not Trust You’ by Angie at Liezel and Angie’s Book Blog
- ‘The Echo Room’ at The Candid Cover
- ‘The Mistakes I’ve Made’ by Dina Maio at Books Books Books Blog
- ‘Once Upon A Real Good Time’ by Ari at The Red Hatter Book Blog
- ‘Sledge’ by Britt at The Red Hatter Book Blog
- ‘Ravage’ by Laurie at Book Fancy Book Blog
- ‘Rule’ by Kaleena at Reader Voracious
- ‘The Lantern’s Ember’ by Kaleena at Reader Voracious
- ‘The Firefighter’s Pretend Fiancée’ by Amanda at Books, Life and Everything Nice
- ‘Passionate Rivals’ by Amanda at Books, Life and Everything Nice
- ‘Silence the Living’ by Lilyn G at Sci-fi & Scary
- ‘Intercepted’ by Angela at the Reading Frenzy Book Blog
- ‘I Do Not Trust You’ by Ashley at 5171 Miles Book Blog
- ‘Summer Bird Blue’ by Kathy at Pages Below the Vaulted Sky
- ‘I Do Not Trust You’ by Annie at Blossoms and Bullet Journals
- ‘Rage Becomes Her’ at Books, Life and Everything Nice
Which book are you the most exited about? Which are the ones that you’re about to read and review?
Let’s discuss in the comment section!