This release&reviews thing is getting more popular every week! I’m so thankful for you guys, you’re amazing! ❤
I’ve noticed, though, that while I’m getting very positive feedback on these posts, people seem to forget to give me a sign about their reviews. Guys! Don’t be shy! It’s okay to leave a comment and let me know about it! I’m happy every time I get a notification about a new review!
If you don’t yet know what this is all about: I’m posting a list every Monday of the books that get released during the current week. I also include other people’s reviews about them! I try to do a blog hop from time to time and spread the word about this feature, but I obviously can’t find every review that’s related, so a sign that you have one would be very much appreciated! Every review is eligible that is written about a book published on the week in question, even if it was written before said week!
So… one question remains:
Would you like to join the ride?
It’s very easy!
These are the rules:
To be featured, you don’t have to do anything else, but to leave a comment below this post, or contact me by any other way, and let me know you have a review. A link to it makes it easier, but if you only say your review comes out on x day of the week, that’s okay as well, I’ll watch out for it! Following me is not a must, but I appreciate it very much, if you do! 🙂
I continuously update this post according to your infos/comments, and I share it again every time I’ve made an update.
The book you reviewed don’t have to be from the list here, if it’s not listed, but published this week, I’ll add the book, too!
Books Released This Week:
- ‘Flirting with Forever’ by Kendall Ryan contemporary/romance, MONDAY
- ‘And The Ocean Was Our Sky’ by Patrick Ness YA fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘A Room Away From the Wolves’ by Nova Ren Suma YA mystery/magical realism, TUESDAY
- ‘Buried Beneath a Baobab Tree’ by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani YA contemporary/cultural/Africa, TUESDAY
- ‘Dare You To Lie’ by Amber Lynn Natusch YA mystery/thriller, TUESDAY
- ‘Depth of Winter’ by Craig Johnson mystery/western, TUESDAY
- ‘Field of Bones’ by J. A. Jance mystery, TUESDAY
- ‘Hard Sell’ by Lauren Layne contemporary/romance, TUESDAY
- ‘I’d Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life’ by Anne Bogel non-fiction/writing, TUESDAY
- ‘Ignite The Stars’ by Maura Milan YA/science fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘In Her Bones’ by Kate Moretti mystery/thriller, TUESDAY
- ‘In Servitude’ by Heleen Kist mystery/suspense, TUESDAY
- ‘Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating’ by Christina Lauren contemporary/romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Kiss the Girl’ by Tara Sivec contemporary/romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Lake Success’ by Gary Shteyngart contemporary, TUESDAY
- ‘Leverage in Death’ by J. D. Robb mystery/romantic suspense, TUESDAY
- ‘Meet the Sky’ by McCall Hoyle YA contemporary, TUESDAY
- ‘Night And Silence’ by Seanan McGuire urban fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘Not Even Bones’ by Rebecca Schaeffer YA paranormal, TUESDAY
- ‘Part of Your World’ by Liz Braswell YA fantasy/retelling, TUESDAY
- ‘People Kill People’ by Ellen Hopkins YA contemporary/poetry, TUESDAY
- ‘Redemption’ by Jessica Ruben NA, TUESDAY
- ‘Sadie’ by Courtney Summers YA mystery/thriller, TUESDAY
- ‘The Boy At The Keyhole’ by Stephen Giles mystery/thriller, TUESDAY
- ‘The Cats Came Back’ by Sofie Kelly cozy mystery, TUESDAY
- ‘The Curses’ by Laure Eve YA/fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘The Dark Between Stars’ by Atticus Poetry
- ‘The Glass Ocean’ by Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig and Karen White historical fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘The Good Neighbor: The Life and Work of Fred Rogers’ by Maxwell King non-fiction/biography, TUESDAY
- ‘The Leading Edge of Now’ by Marci Lyn Curtis YA contemporary, TUESDAY
- ‘The Lost Queen’ by Signe Pike historical fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘The Opposite of Innocence’ by Sonya Sones YA contemporary/poetry, TUESDAY
- ‘The Tattooist of Auschwitz’ by Heather Morris historical fiction, TUESDAY
- ‘This is War (Cats vs. Robots 1.)’ by Margaret Stohl children’s/middle grade, TUESDAY
- ‘Timeless’ by R. A. Salvatore science fiction/fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘Timid’ by Devney Perry contemporary/romance, TUESDAY
- ‘Two Dark Reigns’ by Kendare Blake YA fantasy, TUESDAY
- ‘Voyage of Dogs’ by Greg Van Eekhout children’s/middle grade, TUESDAY
- ‘When Elephants Fly’ by Nancy Richardson Fischer YA contemporary/mental health, TUESDAY
- ‘When The Lights Go Out’ by Mary Kubica mystery/thriller, TUESDAY
- ‘Crossing Fire’ by R. K. Lilley fantasy/romance, THURSDAY
- ‘Dirty Headlines’ by L.J. Shen contemporary/romance, FRIDAY
And the superb reviews:
- the first enthusiastic blogger is Amanda who has a great review of ‘When the Lights Go Out’ at Books, Life and Everything Nice!
- there’s an awesome review of ‘Buried Beneath the Baobab Tree’ by Susan at Novel Lives!
- A cool review of ‘Sadie’ by Eline at Aquapages!
- A fantastic review of ‘And The Ocean Was Our Sky’ by Kathy at Pages Below the Vaulted Sky!
I think this week is a very good week of new releases, and I already saw many of your reviews of several of these books, so DON’T HESITATE! 😉 Please, link your review, if you already have one, and also, tell me, if one is coming later this week!
I also wanted to tell you about another upcoming feature (this time not mine)! See, Dave (@The_WriteReads) contacted me on Twitter about it, and it’s such an amazing idea, I feel like I must share with everyone! He basically wants to set up a site to promote book bloggers. It would mean that we send a link of one of our reviews to him, and every day he shares one of them with an excerpt of the review as well. Like a ‘Blog of the Day’ thing. Amazing, huh? Eventually, everybody who sent a review gets to be featured. If we also all follow this page, and we all share and retweet the reviews, then everyone gets a huge exposure, too. It’s a win-win, and we can all discover new bloggers and books as well! If it gets really popular, there’s a possibility of awards as well.
He said he has already talked to a lot of people, and had the same impression that I had with my posts. Everybody expressed a general liking of the idea, but not so many people have actually sent their reviews. I’m wondering why it is. Are we really that lazy? Guys, DON’T BE! This is a wonderful opportunity! Let’s profit of it! Please, if you like this idea, send a message to Dave on Twitter here! The site can only be a reality if there’s many of us!
So, I hope you found some new reads here! Please, send me a mention of your review, if you have one, and please, send a message to Dave, too!